Support the Black Men Lead rite of passage program for young Black males at https://www.theodysseyproject21.top/black-men-lead or you can contribute directly through the Cash app at $TheOdysseyProject21
Rick Wallace’s Top 10 Rules for Success
1. Develop a heart and mind centered on gratitude
2. Clearly define what success means to you
3. Know Your Why
4. Know your One Word
5. Operate in Your Passion
6. Be willing to go the distance
7. Make your vision plain and clear
8. Cultivate a circle of people who will inspire you
9. Learn to look beyond the moment
10. Write your own story.
Get your copy of Critical Mass
Click here to order: http://www.rickwallacephd.link/critical-mass/
Secrets of Achievement & Change
Do you have something you want to change or achieve in your life? Maybe you’d like to… ~ Start a business ~ Find new love ~ Get a new career (or a raise) ~ Lose weight ~ Get your child(ren) to behave better ~ Or something else No matter what you’d like to change or achieve, the secrets to success are the same…
1: Get clear. As specifically as possible, decide what you want. The more clear you are on what you want to have in your life, the more likely you are to achieve it.
2: Get perspective. Most people don’t tell anyone what they want or what they are struggling with and because of that, they don’t get an outside perspective.
3: Get support. Very few people (if any) achieve anything great alone. Sports stars have teammates and coaches. Be willing to ask the people in your life to support you.
**Special ZERO COST “Rapid Change” Coaching Session ** ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Do you have something SPECIAL, something important for you to change? If you want to speed up your success rate, then I’d like to help you do it with a special one-on-one personal “Rapid Change” coaching session where we’ll work together to…
• Create a crystal clear vision for “ultimate success‟ so you know exactly what you want, where you’re headed, and what you need to do to make it happen.
• Uncover hidden challenges that may be sabotaging your ability to make changes that last or that are slowing down your progress.
• Leave this session renewed, re-energized, and inspired to finally achieve the change you seek- once and for all.
If you’d like to take advantage of this very special, very limited, and totally FREE 30 minute “Rapid Change” coaching session, click reply and answer these questions…
1. What do you most want to change today?
2. Have you tried to change this before?
3. What have you attempted in the past that didn’t work?
4. Why do you think it didn’t work?
5. On a scale of 0-10, how important is it for you to achieve change today?
6. What other areas of your life do you want to change (if any)?
7. Full Name
8. Email Address
10. Time Zone
Check off the areas you’d most like to work on…
___ Weight Loss
___ Relationship (get into one)
___ Relationship (improve the one I’m in)
___ Career Change
___ Parenting Challenges
Since we’re making this offer for the first time right now and we don’t know how intense the response will be, we can’t guarantee a coaching session for everyone.
We’ll take as many people as we can and then start a waiting list. You can expect to get contacted by our team to schedule your session within the next 3 business days. If you don’t hear from us, it means we’ve received more requests than we can handle right now and if something opens up we’ll get in touch with you at a later time.
Again, to take advantage of this offer, simply email LifeChange@rickwallacephd.link and answer the questions listed above.
Rick Wallace, Ph.D., Psy.D.
The Visionetics Institute
A Subsidiary of Rick Wallace Enterprises
PS: The sooner you send us your answers, the more likely you are to get a session. Email LifeChange@rickwallacephd.link now!
Get your signed copy of my latest book, Born in Captivity: Psychopathology as a Legacy of Slavery at http://www.theodysseyproject21.top/born-in-capitivity/
Get Your Black History Flash Cards Now!
You want to help your children learn about Black history, or maybe you want to learn more about Black history — get you Black history flash cards now. Click the following link to get your deck…
Ghettos Forgotten Daughters is the story of Marion Wallace (Dr. Wallace,’s Wife) and how she survived childhood sexual abuse & an abusive father to become a voice for young girls like herself. Get your copy here:
Learn more about the Society of Black Professionals and Entrepreneurs Investment Group and how you can join and benefit from the organization here: http://www.theodysseyproject21.top/sobpe-investment-group/